Monthly Gold Savings Plan
Plan: 1 - Golden Eleven Scheme
Gold Advance Scheme has been created to purchase Gold jewelery at Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai. The Scheme allows Customers to plan in advance for jewelery purchases and purchase jewelery through easy monthly installments. Under this scheme a treasure can be obtained by adding a small amount on a monthly basis. You can choose an amount as monthly installment. There are Various slabs starting from Rs.500 to Rs. 100000 /- In this Scheme your money can be credited as gold depending on the price of Gold on the day of payment or by cash.
(i). At the end of 11 months you can buy 916 Hallmark jewellery without paying and Making Charges Wastage to the Gold Weight you have saved
(ii). At the end of 11 months, One monthly bonus will be added if it is on value-based option.
Plan: 2 - Weight Scheme
By depositing any of your old Gold jewellery, you can purchase 916 Hallmark jewellery without paying any Making charge and Wastage at the end of 11 months.
Plan: 3 - One Time Deposit Scheme
By paying only once, you can buy 916 Hallmark jewellery without paying any Making charge & Wastage at the end of 11 months.
Best three plan buy jewellery in eleven months
|Accumulated Weight||Accumulated Amount|
The above table is for illustrative purpose only.
How do I Pay monthly payments?
The installment should be paid before the 10th of every month through local checks, post-dated checks, online, GPAY, and net banking. Outstation cheques will not be allowed, Inform the company after payment through Online, GPAY, or NET BANKING.
What if I discontinue?
Customer who chooses to discontinue within 8, 9 & 10 months of registration they will be entitled to 60% wastage value (VA).
Will there be GST?
Yes, GST and other Government gnomes will be borne by the member at the time of purchase.
What to do if I buy Jewelry exceeding my payment?
Members will be charged wastage (VA) on the excess of jewellery purchased. Members will be eligible for no Wastage (VA) only for the advance amount paid.
Will wastage (VA) be charged on special items?
Yes, Wastage (VA) will be applicable to special items like Diamond, Platinum, Uncut Diamond, Ruby & Emerald, Antique Silverware, and Silver Jewellery.
Can the member pay all the monthly installment in advance?
Monthly installments cannot be paid in advance.
Can members pay monthly instalment at any SKN showrooms?
Yes, you can pay monthly at any SKN showroom or through GPAY and NET BANKING.
Will the money be refunded?
Cash will not be refunded under any circumstances as per Government regulations.
Can a member buy a Gold coin?
Yes you can buy Gold Coins.
Terms & Conditions
- The monthly subscription must be paid for 11 consecutive months.
- At the end of the 11th month, the member can buy the Gold ornaments without paying any Making charge or wastage (VA) on the amount paid. Cash will not be refunded on any circumstances as per Government regulations.
- Members can buy Gold jewellery after they have paid all the installments so in order to avail this offer all their installments have to be paid and customer should collect the receipt after paying monthly installments.
- Member can pay Wastage (VA) and purchase special items like Diamond, Platinum, Uncut Diamond, Ruby & Emerald, Antique Silverware, and Silver Jewellery.
- The applicant has to submit the duly filled in application form and a copy of ID Proof along with the first installment.
- The customer can appoint a Nominee by submitting the KYC details. If the nominee has not completed 18 years, the Guardian name and relationship must be clearly stated on the application form.
- Members will be charged wastage (VA) on the excess of jewellery purchased. Members will be eligible for no Wastage (VA) only for the advance amount paid.
- If a monthly bonus is paid at the end of 11 months you will have to pay Making charge & wastage for the Gold Jewellery you buy.
- At the time of maturity of the plan, members can purchase ornaments without Paying making charge & wastage up to 12%.If the jewellery bought has making charge & wastage higher than 12% the difference in making charge and wastage between the actual 12% for the same to be paid by the customer. If jewellery bought has making charge and wastage lesser than 12%, the customer is not entitled for the difference in making charge and wastage.
- If there are any stone charges, it must be borne by the customer
- GST and other Government gnomes will be borne by the member at the time of purchase. Only members who successfully complete the maturity period are entitled for these benefits.
- Customers can purchase jewellery after completing 11 months of
registration; however they must purchase jewellery 365 days prior to the date of registration.
- In case PASS BOOK is lost, the member should immediately inform the concerned showroom and take necessary steps.
- The customer mobile number will be verified via OTP at the time of closing the scheme.
- Member signatures will be verified during the maturity period.
- The Company has the right to change or amend terms and conditions at any time. Disputes if any will be subject to the jurisdiction of the court in Madurai.
Plan to replace old jewelry with new ones (11 Months) Customers can pay for any of their old jewelry and get a new 916 Hallmark jewelry at the end of 11 months with a 916 purity basis.
NO-VALUE ADDED AND MAKING CHARGES