This website is owned and operated by Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai Madurai Pvt.Ltd, which has its Registered & Corporate Office at Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai Madurai Pvt.Ltd, 81, South AvaniMoola Street, Madurai, 625001, Tamil Nadu, India. By using the services provided by www.srikrishnanagaimaligai.com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised by us from time to time. Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai Madurai Pvt.Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without any prior notice, and in its sole discretion. All rights, including copyright, are owned by Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai Madurai Pvt. Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part, without the permission of Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai Madurai Pvt.Ltd is prohibited. Any change or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site.
In case you have any queries about these terms and conditions or have any comments about our website, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our Toll-free Help Desk Number 1800-123-7552 (10.00 am – 8.00 pm IST; Except Sunday)
Pricing and Payment
If you‘re interested in a piece of jewellery that is currently on backorder, we will call you and update you when the item will be back in stock. Sometimes with the volume of orders we receive, an item may go out of stock before we are able to post a notification on the Site. If this happens, we will contact you directly to discuss possible options.
Data, including prices, may be inaccurately displayed on our Site due to system or typographical errors. While we make every attempt to avoid these errors, they may occur. We reserve the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur, and we do not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. If a product‘s listed price is lower than its actual price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the product or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If the order has been shipped, you agree to either return the product or pay the difference between the actual and charged prices. Our prices are also subject to change without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Customer care Executives at email@example.com or call us on our Toll-Free Number – 1800-123-7552
We do not negotiate prices on our products and all our prices are final.
In case of international credit cards, the transaction amount will be converted to INR before the payment is accepted. Currency conversion charges may apply based on your credit card policy.
1. If you have made the payment by international card or foreign bank-issued card then you might be required to send us any government-issued photo identity proof. For example:
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter Identification Card
2. Your payment card will be debited for your order on the day we send you the formal order confirmation.
Pricing and Payment
Once an order is placed, it can only be cancelled before it is shipped. Registered customer can always check the status of their order from the Track Order option available on www.srikrishnanagaimaligai.com Once the cancellation request is received, we will initiate the process of refunding the amount to your account via the same payment mode that you had used to make the transaction or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by the customer while placing the order is not in use). Once the refund process is initiated, you will receive the refund amount directly in your account or through a cheque.
There may be certain orders that Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai cannot accepts, and therefore, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order. Some reasons may include limitation on quantity available for purchase; errors in pricing or product information or certain issues identified by our fraud avoidance department or any other issue which we identify for not accepting the order. We also reserve the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders in certain cases. We will notify you in case your order has been cancelled fully or partially or if any additional information is required to accept your order.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai, its directors, members, employees or agents be liable for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our site, the products and services, or the content contained in or accessed through our site, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by user on any information obtained from Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai’s records, programs or services.
1. You shall provide information about yourself in the registration form on www.srikrishnanagaimaligai.com when prompted to do so. Such information must be true, accurate, current and complete.
2. You shall maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, or if Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai has a reasonable ground to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai reserves the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the website.
3. In the event of a non-delivery, occurring as a result of an error made by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai shall claim from you any extra costs incurred by us for re-delivery and you shall pay such extra costs.
4. You shall provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested from you. Sri Krishna Nagai Maligaireserves the right to confirm and validate at any point of time the information and other details provided by you. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be untrue, whether wholly or partly, Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai has the right to reject the registration and block you from using the services of www.svtmjewels.com and/or other affiliated / partner websites without any prior notification whatsoever.
5. You shall ensure that the correctness and completeness of the address at which the delivery of the product you have ordered is to be made.
6. You shall check the product description carefully before placing an order. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation to offer included in the item description.
1. Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai has the sole discretion to limit the quantity/value of the items purchased by you.
2. Such restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, with the same credit/debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
3. Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai shall intimates the customer by email should such limits be applied.
4. Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem fit.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, but not limited to the following:
1. You shall not access data which is not intended for you or log onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
2. You shall not attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or breach our security or authentication measures without due authorization from us.
3. You shall not attempt to interfere with service to any other user, host, or network by any ways and means including transmitting a virus, overloading, ‘flooding’, ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing’ this website.
4. You shall not send unsolicited e-mails, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
5. You shall not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup, or post violations of system or network security which may result in civil or criminal liability. Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai will investigates occurrences that may involve such violations and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are party to or involved in, such violations.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine, to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site.
7. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including, but not limited to, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engines and search agents available on this site and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges, and/or damages caused to www.srikrishanagaimaligai.com, as well as legal expenses, from persons using the site fraudulently. Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of this website and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of www.srikrishnanagaimaligai.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Product Reviews and User Content
Our Site includes a product review feature, and includes or may include in the future discussion forums, user-generated content, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post, or store any content, messages, materials or other items on our Site (‘Interactive Areas’). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through our Site any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, code, or other material (‘User Content’) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the INDIAN Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the Mumbai Stock Exchange or The National Stock Exchange (NSE).
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such User Content.
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, or solicitations.
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and credit card numbers.
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and user Content that, in the sole judgment of Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or our Site, or which may expose Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai provides a free shipping facility for each and every order within India. Your delivery is fully insured. We would request all customers for inspecting the package if in case there is any damage before receiving the product.
Once the product is packed, we ship and deliver it with the help of the following courier service for free.
1. Indian postal Service
2. Sequel Logistics
Every package of jewellery from Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai will reach your doorstep in a durable condition and properly packed in a temper-proof packing. Even if it is a gold coin, jewellery, or solitaire, the item will be delivered in a special Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai box with all the required certificates. The member will have to mention the address and provide other details of the person, who will make sure to collect shipment during the time of purchase. During the time of placing the order, the member will have to state the complete name of the recipient as it is stated in their photo identification that is approved by the Government. At the delivery destination, the recipient will be required to collect the product and has to provide any of the below-mentioned identity proofs.
1. Ration Card
2. PAN card
3. Drivers License
4. Voters ID
We make sure that delivery is made with the help of the courier agent after checking the identity proof of the recipient and the courier agent confirms the same. To make sure that the delivery is safe and secured, the courier agent will note down details of the recipient’s identity proof.
During this process, the receiver is expected to cooperate with the agent by providing with original copies of identity proof.
If in case, the member wants anybody else to receive delivery on their behalf, further details are required during the time of ordering the product. The items will be delivered to the person directly at the right place and once the order gets processed, the receiver’s details cannot be changed.
Once the order is created, the member can change the shipping address only till the order is actually shipped. If the member would want to change the shipping address, you can contact customer support. If the shipping has been done and then the customer wants to change the address then the shipping charges and the other local charges to resend will be borne by the respective customer.
If the packaging has tampered with, the recipient is advised not to accept the deliverable. If at all the recipient is unavailable during the time of delivery, courier Service Company will try to deliver the product for a maximum of 3 times. If you are still not reachable/ available, the same will be returned to Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai. The cost of handling and re-shipment during the times of non-delivery to the Member will be chargeable to the member.
Guarantee of the delivery of the product is subject to the terms and conditions of Courier Company. Any kind of discrepancy in the details of the receiver will result in non-delivery of such product.
In case your purchase is intended as a gift, we offer free gift packing, along with a gift message of your choice. Your gift will be delivered in distinctive Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai gift packing. So whether you order a gift to give to your loved ones personally or want us to deliver it, the recipient is sure to be impressed.
To send a free gift message with your gift, you can mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal message will be printed on a distinctive card and delivered along with the gift.
For International shipment, the customer has to bear all the shipment charges, Custom clearance charges of their respective countries, and other charges that can be imposed if insisted by your country. You can contact customer support for additional queries. The shipment charges that is included consists of shipping logistics charge, Indian Custom clearance charges, full value insurance for the product, and other miscellaneous charges. The International orders once shipped cannot be cancelled/returned under any circumstance.
You can check the estimated delivery time for all the products on the product details page. The estimated time for shipments within India is 10-20 days and for abroad it is 25-35 days max for readily available products. For custom-made/products on backorder/Products under Smart buy it will take extra 40 days depending on the type of product you order. A confirmation will be sent to you by our customer support after the order has been placed.
Copyright & Trademark
1. Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, and other materials, which appear on this website.
2. Access to this website does not authorize any person to use any name, logo, or mark herein in any manner.
3. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips, and written and other materials that are part of this website (collectively, the ‘Contents’) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use.
4. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the website for your personal use only.
5. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.
6. You will not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of the website or any related software without the express written permission of Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai.
7. All software used in this website is the property of Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai or its suppliers and they are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai and www.srikrishnanagaimaligai.com shall not be liable for any delay in the performance or non-performance of any of our obligations, or any loss or damages caused by any event that is beyond our control including, but not limited to, an act of God, war, civil disturbance, governmental or parliamentary restrictions, prohibitions or enactments of any kind, import or export regulations, exchange control regulations or accident or non-availability/ delay in transport.
1. This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai.
2. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time by informing us in writing through the Indian postal system by registered/speed post that you no longer wish to be associated with this website, provided that you discontinue further use of this website.
3. Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai and www.srikrishnanagaimaligai.com may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to this website.
4. Such termination will be without any liability to Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai and www.srikrishnanagaimaligai.com.
5. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise.
6. Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai and www.srikrishnanagaimaligai.com’s right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement.
7. Any such termination of this User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from this website or affect any liability against you that may have arisen under the terms of this User Agreement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
2. The Courts at Madurai, Tamilnadu in India, shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Modification of Terms and Conditions of Service
1. Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai and www.srikrishnanagaimaligai.com reserves the right, at any time, to modify the terms and conditions of this User Agreement without any prior notification to you.
2. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on www.srikrishnanagaimaligai.com.
3. You should regularly view the User Agreement on www.srikrishnanagaimaligai.com.
4. If the modified User Agreement is not acceptable to you, you may discontinue using the www.srikrishnanagaimaligai.com.
5. However, if you continue to use the service, you are bound to agree and accept the modified terms and conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified User Agreement.
1. Persons who are ‘incompetent to contract’ within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, are not eligible to use the website.
2. If you are below 18 years of age, you are prohibited to use, purchase or/and contract from/with this website.
3. Those who access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if any and to the extent such local laws are applicable.
4. In case any Indian State prohibits direct sale of merchandise from other states and requires special documentation to affect such a sale without dual taxation, Sri Krishna Nagai Maligai reserves the right to accept or reject the order placed from such Indian State.